Staying home a little bit more these days? We all are. And this is what we're watching on Netflix.
- “Tiger King” (series premiere): The mind-boggling story of how people like Joe Exotic and fellow big cat enthusiast Doc Antle convince people to serve them under the guise of collecting big cats.
- “Self Made” (series premiere): Inspired by the life of America’s first self-made millionaire Madam C.J. Walker and based on the biography “On Her Own Ground” by A’Lelia Bundles.
- “All American” (season premiere): Inspired by the life of American football player Spencer Paysinger. Between a breakout football career in Beverly Hills, and conflict with family at home, a high school footballer struggles to find his footing while trying to seize every opportunity.
- “Spenser Confidential” (2020): Mark Wahlberg stars as a former police detective who dives back into Boston’s criminal underworld to unravel a murder conspiracy.
- “Love Is Blind” (series premiere): Hosted by Nick and Vanessa Lachey, this "social experiment" challenges single women and men to find "the one" without seeing each other.
- “2012” (2009): Failed writer Jackson Curtis, played by John Cusack, tries to leave his family to safety as the world falls apart.
- “Pandemic” (2016): After a deadly virus outbreak, zombies roam the streets with an armed rescue team on their trail.
- “The Platform” (2019): In the future, some prisoners are forced to watch other inmates be fed as they starve.
- “100 Humans: Life’s Questions Answered” (series premiere): This science-based show answers some of the biggest questions about human nature, spotlighting all walks of life with 100 participants going through multiple trials.
- “The Letter For The King” (series premiere): A young knight trainee sets off on a quest to save his kingdom, facing ancient prophecies, magical powers and questionable companions all the way.
Photo: Getty Images