Well, here's a bit of weird news. While the GRAMMYs don’t happen until February 10th, one Twitter account yesterday claimed the winners were briefly leaked on the GRAMMYs own website. The Twitter feed, @everyday4you, was first to report of the leak, claiming news of the winners came from Russia - the Twitter handle even claims to be positioned in Russia. They also posted video they claimed shows the winners revealed on the site.
So, who is allegedly going to take home the trophies in two weeks? Well, alleged winners include:
- Song of the Year — “Shallow” – Lady Gaga & Bradey Cooper
- Record of the Year — “I Like It” – Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin
- Album of the Year — “H.E.R.” – H.E.R.
- Best New Artist — Chloe x Halle
- Best Pop Solo — "Colors" - Beck
- Best Pop Duo/Group — "The Middle" - Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey
- Best Pop Album - "reputation" - Taylor Swift
- Best Country Album — "From A Room: Vol 2" - Chris Stapleton
- Best Country Song — "Break Up In he End" - Cole Swindell
- Best Country Solo Performance — "Wouldn't It Be Great" - Loretta Lynn
- Best Soundtrack — "Black Panther"
- Best Rap Song — "Gods Plan" - Drake
- Best Rap Album — "Astroworld" - Travis Scott
- Best Rap Performance — "Be Careful" - Cardi B
- Best R&B Song — "Feels Like Summer" - Childish Gambino
- Best R&B Performance — "All The Stars" - Kendrick Lamar & SZA
- Best R&B Album — "H.E.R." - H.E.R.
- Best Rock Peformance — "Four Out Of Five" - Arctic Monkeys
- Best Rock Album — "MANIA" - Fall Out Boy
- Best R&B Performance — "Summer" - The Carters
Here's the thing...the GRAMMY surprise may still be intact. Within hours of the "leak" hitting, the Recording Academy insisted the report was bogus. "There is no legitimacy to this," a Recording Academy spokesperson tells Billboard. "Awards results are not shared, even with Recording Academy staff members, until the day of the Grammy Awards ceremony, when names of the recipients are delivered by [accounting firm] Deloitte in sealed envelopes."