I read in People magazine that there are some wild new foods coming out in 2021 to help us eat through any stress the year throws at us. Check out the wild things hitting shelves soon:
- Kellogg’s Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies Cereal – The iconic brownies you know from your childhood are now in cereal form, dotted with rainbow candy pieces and look for the cereal to show up on shelves in April.
- Smucker’s Unicorn Magic Shell – Ice cream turns into a magical sundae with cupcake-flavored shell topping with pink, blue and purple dots.
- Snyder’s Of Hanover Seasoned Pretzel Sticks – Buttery sticks seasoned with a blend of garlic, pepper and onion to provide a surprising kick.
- Pillsbury’s Funfetti Oreo Baking Line – a collaboration line including classic vanilla and chocolate cake mixes, brownie mix, buttermilk pancake and waffle mix with frosting.
- Lady Gaga Oreos – to celebrate the release of Lady Gaga’s Chromatica album, these pink golden Oreos are stuffed with green crème and finished with Chromatica-inspired designs etched into each cookie.
There's actually more coming. Check out the full story HERE.